1. Start by creating a new post on Facebook.
2. Tap the icon with three dots to see all post options.
3. Tap “3D Photo” to open the iPhone portrait folder.
4. Choose the photo you would like to share and preview in 3D.
5. Add a caption, hit “Share” and see your photo come to life in your News Feed and VR.
For Android owners with cell phones that have dual cameras, I have bad news for you. So far it’s not possible to use your devices yet to create 3D Posts. Facebook has not mentioned a date when this feature will be available for Android owners.
If you are interested in having 3D photos as content on your social media sites, I can create stunning 3D photos that will drive engagement and increase your views. I provide 3D photography services in Winnipeg, however, I can also provide 3D photography services across Canada and other countries.